- Toll free: 0800 201010
- Head Office: Plot 32 Nakasero Rd, Kla
The Microfinance Support Centre Ltd (MSC) is a Government-owned institution incorporated in 2001 with a mandate to offer affordable credit and business development services to its target clientele
What We Do
- We prioritize financing to agricultural cooperatives.
- We make it possible for the active poor to increase their household incomes through extension of affordable financing to SACCOs and Groups.
- We create employment for young people through direct and indirect financing to youth groups engaged in viable enterprises.
- We strengthen management capacities of client institutions through trainings to enable them run their businesses sustainably.
- We conduct market research and develop products that suit the needs of our target clients.
As a manager of Government micro-credit funds, we:
- Support the efforts of Government in raising the micro-credit funds through design of appropriate microfinance programs
- Develop appropriate mechanisms and channels for effective delivery of the funds
- Finance projects and enterprises taking into account Government priorities and the need to maximize the development impact
- Monitor and report about the performance of the funds
- Ensure control and sustainability of the program
- Provide technical assistance for effective utilization of the funds